Wednesday 11 January 2023

Update! It’s been a while…

​Happy 2023! 

It’s been a good 6 months since I last posted and I haven’t posted for a while because most projects I’ve worked at have been gifts that I couldn’t write about yet. Several have been gifted now and a few more are in the making. I’ve been posting over on my Insta about some of the projects, so go check it out and I’ll come back here for more detailed updates! 

One I posted about in January 2022 and that’s not finished is my first temperature blanket. I ran out of yarn three times! Once in February, that’s when I ran out of my home stash and of course I had no reference to the shade or even the brand of yarn, so had to search for an alternative and failed. So I ended up splitting the temperatures and go on with one shade less. 

Below an image of the second time I ran out of yarn in April. I’ve now caught up to early June, but ran out of the third shade and it was out of stock for such a long time. I’ve finally received it in November. Needless to say I got behind big time. Some catching up to do there… 

Temperature Blanket 2022

There’s another project I posted about on Instagram, but hasn’t finished either. It was supposed to have finished by Halloween, however same thing happened, ran out of yarn and then Halloween had passed before I could finish, so it’ll have to be finished this year in time for Halloween 2023… 

2022 Crochet Project Halloween Another detail of the Halloween project.

I will post a lot of the other items I’ve completed last year over the next few days/weeks, because I didn’t plan ahead. So I’m going to have to make posts as and when I make something, even if it’s a gift and save as a draft until it’s been gifted, then publish the post. 

So, keep following the blog and see what I’ve been up to in the past year… and in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment