Thursday 16 December 2010

Packing & Wrapping

This week has been a bit manic as I am preparing for our Christmas trip to the Netherlands. Today I put through 6 loads of laundry, washed, dry, fold & put away.
I have just gone through the kids' toy boxes to pick out all baby toys which we will kindly and gladly donate to my niece, Mayre, who is now 9 months old.
It doesn't even make a dent in the amount of toys our kids have. Unfortunately we failed to have a good toy cull before we set off to return with even more toys...

Now all that needs to be done is pack our suitcases and at least wrap the kids Christmas presents. I can wrap the others at my parents' once we're there, but don't want to risk that the kids spot the toys that Santa is supposed to bring them. I did order them an early Christmas present each, but that's not arrived yet. I just hope it arrives tomorrow before we leave.

Tomorrow is going to be a mad busy day. I'll have to get up early. Do some more packing and/or wrapping, get our daughter to Pre-school for her Christmas Party. Then I have to drive across town to pick up a V-dub lamp from Hippi Haus, for our son's bedroom as he has now a wonderful mural of a VW Campervan on his wall, made by Sarah of Charlotte Desings.
After picking up the lamp, I'll have to collect our daughter from Pre-school again, she'll probably won't need lunch, but she'll definitely need an afternoon nap, if not for herself, then for my sanity and freedom to continue packing! LOL

So here goes... More wrapping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment