Thursday 7 October 2021

Hat 1 - Crochet Cancer Challenge

As posted before, I’m taking part in a Crochet for Cancer Challenge. I have been busy since October when the challenge started. This crochet challenge is organised by, and this is Hat number 1 ‘Colors of Courage’ designed by, Christine Naugle of Sweet Potato 3. The first hat was finished on 3rd October 2021 in adult size, these were so easy to crochet, it got me all fired up to do more.



Second hat finished 6 October, yes, really a hat a day! 

This is the same pattern as Hat 1; “Colors of Courage’ by @sweetpotato3patterns but this one is child size. Only because there wasn’t enough yarn to make another adult one. At least one hat gets donated to a cancer charity - I’m still looking for a U.K. based cancer charity that takes hats to give to patients, but if I don’t find one, I will sell the hats and all proceeds will go to Blood Cancer UK and Cancer Research UK as my two chosen charities. 


More hats to come... ;o)

#crochetcancerchallenge #crochetforcancer #cancerawareness #crochetcancerchallenge2021

No comments:

Post a Comment