Monday 11 October 2021

Hat 2 - Crochet Challenge Cont'd.

 Finally finished hat 2 of the Crochet Cancer Challenge organised by @sweetpotato3patterns 




This was a bonus pattern the first weekend, the ‘Adelaide Beanie’ by @crystalizeddesigns 

This one was a bit of a challenge indeed and got half made and undone about four times. Somehow I ended up with more stitches than I should’ve when I was half way through the pattern. I finally sussed what I was doing wrong though. However I am now way behind making my hat patterns, I think I’ll be crocheting these well into November and December… 

Still not sure if I should add a pompom to this one or not. What do you think? 

#crochetcancerchallenge #cancerawareness
#crochetforcancer #crochetersofinstagram 
#crochethats #crochetcancerchallenge2021

No comments:

Post a Comment